What are my payments options ?
Homecare Beds offers a wide range of payment options to accommodate every need and offer maximum flexibility. The following payment options are currently available on Homecarebeds.in :
1. Internet Banking – We have partnered with 54 leading banks in India.
2. Visa, Master, American Express, and Diners Credit Cards.
3. Debit Cards issued by all leading banks in India.
4. Easy EMI Options by Citi, HDFC, Axis, HSBC, Kotak, Standard Chartered, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, RBL, State Bank of India, and Induslnd credit card holders.
5. Online Wallets such as Mobikwik, Paytm, PhonePe, AmazonPay.
Does Homecare Beds retain my card or account details ?
We do not collect or store your card or account details. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by the payment gateway and subsequently by Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Banks directly without any information passing through us.
What should I do if a transaction fails ?
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons:
1. Information passed on to payment gateway is inaccurate, i.e., account details, billing address, password (for net banking).
2. Your Internet connection is disrupted in the process.
3. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within seven working days.
Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement to email@example.com
Do you offer a Payment on Delivery option (Cash /Card)?
No, at this point in time, we do not offer ‘Cash on Delivery’ or ‘Card on Delivery’ as payment options.